Oct 04 2007
Hi everyone — well, this is only Thursday, but I’m posting my Friday Stamp Simply Challenge No. 3 as I won’t be available to do it on Friday, so here goes:
Challenge No.3 – Keyword SSnotime03 (stands for Stamp Simply notimetostamp No. 3) There is no time limit. You can play this challenge and upload your card at Splitcoastand/or your Blog, anytime at all! You can play as many times as you like!!! The point is to keep it simple, quick and have fun!!! Please link back here.
- Make a set of three 3 x 3 gift tags/cards.These little 3 x 3’s go together so quickly! Once you pull out your supplies to make one, might as well make 3, or more if you like!!! And with the holidays right around the corner, it’ll be nice to have a head start. I love 3 x 3’s. They can be used as gift tags or as tiny little cards presented in an envelope — your choice!!!
- Keep them simple and quick!!!Nothing fancy, no fuss, just cute and quick!
- Use whatever stamps or designer papers you so wish.
- You are encouraged to use any tools and any and all embellishments you wish. Tools (punches, piercer, crimper, heat gun, Crop-a-dile, etc.)make life quick and easy, and embellishments add a lot of pizzazz without much effort!
- You are welcome to copy my layout or use your own the layout doesnt matter.
- My sample isshown below.
Thats it create away!!! 3 x 3 x 3!!!
Remember when you upload to use the keyword above, followed by a comma.Please come back here to post (as a comment) that youve played, provide a linkso I can check out your card right away. You can find all cards uploaded for this challenge by clicking Gallery Submissions Here.
Some wanting to play said they have never uploaded before. If thats you and you need help uploading, just go to my Challenge No. 1 and instructions are there.
For these 3 x 3’s I used up pieces of Wintergreen DP on my table. The snowflake DP is cut 2 3/4 x 2 3/4. I then adhered a white strip 1 1/4″ high on the bottom, then adhered a 1″ strip of DP on top of the white. These adorable images are stamped on white, colored with an aquapainter and reinkers, punched with the small tag punch and matted using the large tag punch — punching makes this so quick! With a little “be merry” on the bottom, they are done!!! Quick, easy and fun!!! All items used are SU!
- Stamps: Merry and Bright, Warm Words
- Paper: Whisper White, Soft Sky, Wintergreen DP
- Ink: Black Stazon. Reinkers in Soft Sky and Sage Shadow
- Accessories: Aquapainter, Large and Small Tag Punches
32 responses so far