Oct 24 2007
I’m so excited about this card. It was an idea that popped in my head at 2:00 a.m. as I was trying to fall asleep, wishing I was in my stamp room!!! LOL!!!! I made a little quilted panel using my new Scor-Pal (such a fun toy!!! — actually, not a toy, a NECESSITY!!!). I first embossed, with the Scor-Pal, the frame around the perimeter of my panel, then laying the paper at an angle on the Scor-Pal,I made the cross-wise embossed diamonds, then stamped my pretty little tree decorations in them. All these decorations, and many more, are included in the set called O Christmas Tree! by Flourishes. It’s the same set as the post below with the decorated tree. Love this set!!!
The images are stamped with Black Stazon and watercolored with reinkers and an Aquapainter. Not much to explain about this simple card, it’s just my quilted panel that got me so excited!!! I can just envision all sorts of things done with a similar quilted panel, only on a larger scale — can’t wait to find time to try it out!!!
- Stamps: O Christmas Tree! by Flourishes
- Paper: Purely Pomegranate, Soft Sky, Whisper White, Wintergreen Designer Paper
- Ink: Black Stazon, Soft Sky, Sage Shadow, Purely Pomegranate
- Accessories: Aquapainter, Scor-Pal, Ticket Corner Punch, Satin Ribbon, Mounting Tape, Pop Dots, Dimensionals
- Measurements: Card is 5.5 x 4.25; White Quilted Panel is 2.5 x 4.5; Sentiment panel is 1.25 x 3.
Thanks much for looking!!! Have you started your own Christmas cards? It’s amazing how doing just 1 or 2 a day gets the job done!!! Go for it!!!
29 responses so far